Friday, March 18, 2011

Im Back...and going to do BETTER at posting!

Oh My!   I just lost touch with posting ...and I've promised myself Im going to do better about this.  Now...it doesnt mean I havent been knitting! Oh no....I have started and finished so many projects that it will take me some time to post them.  But...I plan to. :) 

Now....I just wanted to tell you about what I just started yesterday.  Im in a KAL on ralvery which is here if you want the Ralvery group link..... Knitters Brewing Co-Sock-aholics group and  Wendy's store is Knitters Brewing Co.  where you can find the prettiest yarns.   I cant remember how I found the link, but Im so glad I did!   I bought the kit for $24 which I was so excited to receive.  In my kit I had 1skein of Luxy Sock Yarn in the colorway "Foo Foo Drink" and it's just so beautiful!  Its sock-aholic solid. I also received a free sock pattern, a beautiful knit marker and my a diploma that I will feel so proud of once I finish my socks!

Ok....so this is the first time I am doing  Toe-Up socks....and Im really enjoying it so far.  Here is a picture of how far I am.  I just casted on and working on increasing for the toe section.
"Foo Foo Drink"
I will plan to add some more pictures as I work through the pattern.  So far Im enjoying this KAL and the girls on the board as so so friendly and helpful. 

Here is a picture of my finished socks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment